Compensation & Benefits
Kendal at Hanover offers a robust benefits package
- Health Insurance – offering two benefit options with multiple tiers and Domestic Partner coverage
- Dental Insurance – covering 100% for routine cleaning and X-rays, 80% restorative care, and up to $1,000 in coverage per year
- Vision Insurance – with copays as low as $10 for your annual eye exam
- Flexible Spending Account – to pay for uncovered medical expenses tax-free
- Dependent Care Account – to pay for child or elder care tax-free
- Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plans with generous Grants and Matches
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,000 per year and continuing education funds up to $1,000 per year
- 3 Scholarships opportunities for our current and recent high school graduates – $2,500 annually for up to 4 years
Kendal at Hanover staff are paid at a competitive wage based on similar jobs in similar organizations. We are proud to offer competitive pay and benefits to support our staff.
- To attract and retain outstanding staff who strive to fulfill Kendal’s Values and Practices and Core Behaviors through competitive wages and total rewards.
- To compensate staff in ways that reward contribution, recognize quality performance, and encourage growth and development.
- To ensure equitable and competitive compensation based on market research to both current and new staff.
- To ensure that staff members in good standing will not be paid less than new staff members who have the same qualifications and experience in the same field.