Compensation & Benefits
Kendal at Hanover offers an outstanding benefits package that includes:
- Two health insurance options with substantial employer premium contribution;
- Two dental insurance options;
- Vision insurance;
- Healthcare and dependent care pre-tax flexible spending accounts;
- 403(b) retirement plan with generous grant and match (5% in 2018);
- Paid time off (15 days for hourly staff and 20 days for salaried staff or equivalent if less than 40 hours/week);
- Six paid holidays (or equivalent if less than 40 hours/week);
- Company paid short and long-term disability;
- Company paid life insurance and accident insurance;
- Tuition assistance up to $5,000 per year for full-time staff;
- Continuing education assistance up to $1,000 per year for full-time and part-time staff (Pickett Fund);
- Onsite subsidized child care;
- Free onsite fitness center and lap pool;
- 16 hours of paid community service time for full-time and part-time staff;
- Discounted meals and free drinks in the Cafe.
Kendal at Hanover staff are paid at a competitive wage based on similar jobs in similar organizations. We are proud to offer competitive pay and benefits to support our staff.
- To attract and retain outstanding staff who strive to fulfill Kendal’s Values and Practices and Core Behaviors through competitive wages and total rewards.
- To compensate staff in ways that reward contribution, recognize quality performance, and encourage growth and development.
- To ensure equitable and competitive compensation based on market research to both current and new staff.
- To ensure that staff members in good standing will not be paid less than new staff members who have the same qualifications and experience in the same field.