The Kendal Home Care Program provides one-on-one assistance with those daily activities that aren’t quite as easy as they used to be.
We Can Assist You When You Are Ready
Whether you would like assistance for just a simple task or for a few hours a day, we can support you. We are a resource you can trust. Kendal Home Care employees meet all background check and training requirements.
Kendal Home Care can provide the following:
- Bathing and Hygiene Support
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Laundry Services
- Light Housekeeping Services
- Escort for Shopping and Errands
- Family/Respite Care
- Organize Mail/Maintain a Calendar
- Care for Houseplants
- Pet Care/Pet Walking
- Trash Removal
- Organize and Clean Closets
- Assist in Going for a Walk/Exercise
Kendal Home Care Staffing
Kendal Home Care staff are fully qualified and trained to meet a range of needs. We maintain excellence in multiple ways:
- A Registered Nurse who provides complete oversight of program, assessment and evaluation as needed
- Experienced staff who can provide care giving you support seven days a week between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m.
- A quality Home Care Program that is fully licensed by the State of New Hampshire and is reviewed annually to ensure we are doing the finest job and meet state standards
- Reasonable fees for complete home health care—plus choice of care delivery in increments as small as one quarter hour
- Access to the Dickenson Home Care Fund to assist with costs