Residents receiving Nursing Care live in private rooms with bathrooms and access to full care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They have easy access to Kendal’s top-flight Rehabilitation Department, which includes physical therapy and occupational therapy. Also involved more predominantly in this level of care, Social Services Professionals work with residents and their families as they move through the levels of care.
- Individualized care plan, based on the specific needs of each resident
- Restorative care and physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Expert care, 24/7
- Private room and bathroom
- All meals, including for special diets
- Personalized wellness programs such as activities, exercise, and nutrition plans
Get In Touch
Contact Admissions for information on direct entry for Nursing Care.