When residents need more support with the activities of daily life, Kendal at Hanover offers Assisted Living in an attractive environment, with two levels of support:
Assisted Living Level 1 neighborhoods offer private apartments in two different floor plans; studio and one bedroom, both of which include kitchenettes.
Assisted Living Level 2 is for residents with greater care needs. They live in private rooms with bathrooms and access to full nursing care 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Professional services are offered with direct access to an on-site clinic directly connected to the renowned Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
- Assistance provided by Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Licensed Nursing Assistants
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication assistance and management
- Rehab Therapy (Physical, Occupational, and Speech & Language Therapy)
- All meals, including special diets
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, events, and appointments
- Wellness program, periodic health screenings, and exercise classes that focus on the well-being of each resident
- Social and life enrichment programs
- Use of the community center amenities including swimming pool, library, dining rooms, hair salon, etc.
Get In Touch
Contact us to learn more about direct admission to Assisted Living.